Smart MaaS Workshop: “Mobility as a Service – Ideas for the concrete implementation
On 25-26 July 2018, a workshop was organized to find answers to the complex challenges of a mobility service platform. The consortium responsible for the success of Smart MaaS met with domain experts in Berlin and brought together the ideas of an ambitious project.
In this workshop, the Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE helped mobility experts to find answers to the challenges of MaaS together in a completely interactive workshop. Fraunhofer reference projects in the field of mobility are Caruso (industrial project for designing a software ecosystem for the automotive aftermarket, www.caruso-dataplace.com) and PRO-OPT (research and development project for effective and intelligent data use using the example of the automotive domain, www.pro- opt.org).
This workshop was addressed to:
- technical and business representatives of mobility service providers;
- government officials involved in digitization, smart cities or mobility initiatives;
- software service providers in smart cities projects or, in particular, in the mobility domain;
- scientists in mobility or smart cities projects
- and in general to mobility experts.
About 30 experts took part at the workshop. At the end, all participants have received the photo-protocol of the workshop results, as well as the consolidated documentation, both with relevant ideas for the concrete implementation of MaaS ecosystems.